- (10 Reviews)
Air cargo security training covers the competencies of 11.2.7 & 184.108.40.206. It is designed for staff involved in implementing security controls for secure air cargo and mail other than screening
The air cargo course is also for persons having access to identifiable air cargo/mail and those involved in the preparation of paperwork.
Course Duration & Certification
The online course takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete. It is made up of smaller units which last anywhere between 15 and 30 minutes. At the end of each unit there while be between 3 and 5 questions to answer before you can proceed to the next unit. On completion of the air cargo security training, you have to achieve a minimum of 85% pass mark before you will be issued with a certificate. Trainees will also receive a training badge with photo. As well as a digital certificate created from the certificate/badge QR code. The digital badge can be retained on your mobile phone for proof of training being completed.
Drivers not loading or unloading secure air cargo onto a vehicle then general security awareness training 11.2.7 maybe sufficient, please read for further details General Security Awareness Training 11.2.7
- Awareness of the relevant legal requirements.
- Previous acts of unlawful interference, terrorist acts and current threats.
- Knowledge of elements contributing to the establishment of a robust and resilient security culture in the workplace and in the aviation domain, including insider threat and radicalisation.
- Knowledge of the objectives and organisation of aviation security, including the obligations and responsibilities of persons implementing security controls in the supply chain.
- Understanding of procedures for challenging persons and of circumstances in which persons should be challenged or reported.
- Knowledge of reporting procedures.
- Ability to identify prohibited articles.
- How to respond appropriately to the detection of prohibited articles.
- Prohibited articles & protecting cargo and mail.
- Entity designation and union database.
- Transportation requirements for secure air cargo and documentation.
Check out our full range of classroom aviation security courses at https://www.wdtraining.ie
Below are the lesson details Competencies for 220.127.116.11 as stated in EC regulation 2015/1998
- Great course and easy to navigate website. I learned a lot from it.
- Really enjoyed the course, very informative and interactive with the pop up questions keeps you interested along the way!
- pop up questions helped. very informative.
- Well put together. The fact you can take a break and go back to it helps.
- Well organised course. Most informative . Liked the intermittent little questions to keep you alert throughout the Units.