Air cargo security training covers the competencies of 188.8.131.52. It is designed for staff involved in implementing security controls for secure air cargo and mail other than screening
The air cargo course is also for persons requiring unescoted access to identifiable secure air cargo/mail and those involved in the preparation of paperwork.
Course Duration & Certification
The online course takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete. It is made up of smaller units which last anywhere between 15 and 30 minutes.
At the end of each unit there while be between 3 and 5 questions to answer before you can proceed to the next unit. On completion of the air cargo security training, you have to achieve a minimum of 85% pass mark before you will be issued with a certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
Trainees will also receive a training badge with photo. As well as a digital certificate created from the certificate/badge QR code.
You can also create a digital badge which can be retained on your mobile phone for proof of training being completed.
- Awareness of the relevant legal requirements.
- Previous acts of unlawful interference, terrorist acts and current threats.
- Knowledge of elements contributing to the establishment of a robust and resilient security culture in the workplace and in the aviation domain, including insider threat and radicalisation.
- Knowledge of the objectives and organisation of aviation security, including the obligations and responsibilities of persons implementing security controls in the supply chain.
- Understanding of procedures for challenging persons and of circumstances in which persons should be challenged or reported.
- Knowledge of reporting procedures.
- Ability to identify prohibited articles.
- How to respond appropriately to the detection of prohibited articles.
- Prohibited articles & protecting cargo and mail.
- Entity designation and union database.
- Transportation requirements for secure air cargo and documentation.
Check out our full range of classroom aviation security courses at https://www.wdtraining.ie
Below are the lesson details Competencies for 184.108.40.206 as stated in EC regulation 2015/1998
Great course! I liked the interactivity and the little bits of humour, it actually kept me engaged unlike a lot of other online courses
THIS COURSE IS WELL LAID OUT AND MAKES IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Very well done course, very informative and great that you can come and go once you've a module completed.
Very well done course. One of the best interactive courses I have done.
Interactive and easy to follow. I Recommend this course