After a lot of time, blood, sweat and a few tears, i am very glad and proud to say our online platform for aviation training courses is now live and operational. As the weeks progress we will be adding more courses and will include aviation courses for airports, airlines, the cargo sector as well as inflight and airport supplies. Later this year we will be adding further courses and will introduce a selection of dangerous goods aviation training courses for the various sectors, so watch this space.
Ok, a quick user guide to aviationcourses.ie, first:
- Register your company details and download the letter of confirmation that must be completed by the designated aviation security manager that is authorising permission for chosen trainees to complete aviation security training.
- Once we have received and validated the letter of confirmation then your aviationcourses dashboard will be activated and you can login using the username and password you earlier created.
- After you login then you can start to add trainees, to your dashboard. If can add trainees names and details one by one or alternatively if you have a large number of trainees to add, contact us and we can assist to import a batch of trainees details.
- Then you can proceed to purchase courses, add them to your shopping cart and purchases can be made via credit/debit card, bank transfer or via PO number for approved clients.
- Once purchased your courses will be available as “STOCK” in your dashboard, select “ASSIGN” and then you will see the names of the added trainees in your profile and you can select which trainee you wish to assign the course to.
- After assigning the course you can either send an email to the trainee with their username/password and details on starting and completing the course or you can setup a desktop workplace for them within your organisation were they can complete the course and be monitored by you.
- Once completed the trainee and company will receive an email confirming the course has been completed and if it was passed.
- In the company dashboard you will see a tab “PASSED”, the trainee will be in this area if they passed the course and here you can click on certificate and then you can download their certificate and their badge that can be cut out and put in a laminate pouch for proof of training.
Good luck and if you need any help or assistance we are only a click away.